Abba Staffing And Consulting - Simple Review #1442516364

Very unprofessional and I would never apply here again!!!

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 17, 2015.

Abba Staffing And Consulting - Poor attitude from agency recruiter

I had received a rudely toned email from one of the recruiters from this agency, and had kindly requested that they refrain from further contact. The agent not only contact me, but had intercepted emails that were sent to their supervisor regarding their unwanted contact stating that "I can take it up with her boss on the phone if I have problems." I would have appreciated the contact coming from her supervisor, not from her.

Unfortunately, this place is rather unprofessional. Hopefully in the future they can focus on providing training for their employees in regards to online etiquette and customer service as well as assist in development of people skills.

I hate doing this to an employment agency because of one bad apple, but unfortunately one bad apple can spoil the entire barrel.

Wanted to give a warning out there to other people who are job searching like I am. You can find other recruiters elsewhere, or better yet just go through the employer you are seeking a job from directly.

Preferred solution: Please train your recruiters in regards to initial contact with potential employees. Provide training on internet etiquette, the importance of customer service, how to not vent your frustrations on customers, etc..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 26, 2015.